Review Wondershare Music Converter 1.3.0 released (10th April 2010)
Wondershare Music Converter is powerful protected music converter which can remove DRM protection, including remove DRM WMV, remove DRM WMA, remove DRM M4V, remove DRM AAC, and remove DRM M4P etc. It can also extract audio from video even high definition video to audio M4A, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, AC3, APE, and MKA.
This DRM music removal software supports smart import and parallel conversion of DRM files which allows you to load and convert multi DRM audios at an easy way and turbo-speed.
This DRM music converter allows you to customize the bit-rate and other parameters for your very need. After unlocking and removing DRM protection, you can easily enjoy your favorite music with your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Archos, BlackBerry and so on.
- Remove DRM protection from audio of WMV, WMA, M4P, M4B, AAC, M4V, M4A etc.
- Convert both unprotected & DRM protected music to popular audio formats including M4A, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, AC3, APE, MKA.
- Extract audio from video even high definition video to audio M4A, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, AC3, APE, and MKA.
- Fully support all common players including iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, Archos, and Walkman etc.
- This DRM Media Converter supports parallel conversion which allows you to convert at most 5 DRM files at the same time at turbo-speed.
- This DRM Music Converter performs as a quick DRM file Finder by smart importing DRM files which enable you to locate and load converted and unconverted DRM files in an easy way.
What's new of Wondershare Music Converer V 1.3.0
- No time limiton on trial version
- Improved conversion speed
- Support for importing AMR file
- Support for iTunes9.1
*Excellent conversion quality
*Limited (3) conversion quality rates at some formats
*Ad on front page detracts from value
I have a 30 gig Zine and have purchased songs from the Marketplace using Zune cards recieved as gifts. For some reason though the DRM on the files I have legally purchased will not allow me to play the songs on the Zune. I have tried several things suggested by Microsoft but without success.
With this program I am now allowed to enjoy the music that I paid for.
I am glad to see iTunes move away from DRM in some respect as it does not punish those who are paying and supporting artists.
Being a music producer and content provider myself I know how important that is.
Comment by Simeon - May 14th, 2009 at 9:18 am
Awesome product! Thanks Wondershare and GAOTD! Easily removed drm from my music.wma's that has been bugging me for years! Many many thanks :)
Comment by Mark E - PC Tech - May 14th, 2009 at 4:24 pm
I believe this product is amazing. It does exactly what it states, and with ease. It is easy to use and understand.
I have already found it convenient, after owning it for only a couple of hours. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to convert a file of any type to an audio format. It works for me well, using Vista Home Basic as my o.s.
The conversions play well in my Media Player, also.
THANK YOU, G.A.O.T.D.!!!!
Comment by Joel J. - May 15th, 2009 at 2:38 am
- easy-to-use user interface
- supports the most common audio formats (mp3, aac, ogg, wma, flac, etc.)
- can rip music from the most common video files
- saves audio metadata (e.g. title, artist) to the output (mp3 and wma)
- can play/preview the added files
- uses LAME mp3 encoder under the hood (maybe it's the best mp3 encoder)
- uses VBR for m4a, aac, ogg
- a bit slow Ogg Vorbis encoding
- doesn't save metadata for many formats
- no support for metadata editing (I think it is important if you want to categorize your music)
- the LAME mp3 encoder is not the latest
- no VBR settings for mp3 (too few mp3 settings)
In my opinion VBR setting are very important for portable players because it can save some space without quality loss.
Comment by mex - May 14th, 2009 at 2:32 pm
Quote from http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/wondershare-music-converter/#comments