Download Free NES Games To Your MP4/MP5 Player Game Pad
How can I get and install those NES titles on my mp4/mp5 game player?
Step-by-Step installation of NES games onto your mp4 player :
1. Download one of the zipped .nes files on to your PC.
2. Connect a USB cable to the PC
3. Under My Computer find new removable disc (most likely will be E:)
4. Double-click on the disc icon -> it should open a window.
5. Directly drag-and-drop one of the unzipped .nes files, like Mario3.nes or Castlevania.nes in the opened window.
6. Disconnect the USB cable - turn ON the MP4 Player Console - in the menu select Mario3.nes - click [A] button and game will start...
To Download from a Database of Over 800 NES Games, click on the link below:
Over 800 NES Games For Your MP4/MP5 Player
Do you want to download converting software tools and DRM removal software, or just troubleshoot a problem with your mp4 player? . Click on the link below:
Download Wondershare Media Converter for Free