Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My daughter Iris (11 months) loves the iPhone!



Iris has always laughing and loved to play with my iPhone, but about a week ago she started to unlock it and därmet call people. Here is proof how the user ...

When I first found this video from one Sweden website and I was greatly impressed by this child and I would like to download this video from this site .and then I tried many methods,and want to find one free program from internet.but unfortunately,I didn't find the good software with high quality and fast speed.until now I looked up Youtube Downloader from flash-on-tv.com and downloaded it for a trial .I found that this program can not only download from youtube with high quality ,but also convert all high quality video into blogger. at last ,I successfully got this video from this site ,then I could hardly wait to upload this video to my blogger for sharing with all of you .hope you will enjoy this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment